live football score today match,Quinoa Upma! A healthy mix of vegetables and the nutritious quinoa, this is a great recipe to kickstart your day with. Apart from being simple and filling, it also happens to be one of those dishes that can totally be made with ingredients always available in the kitchen. So, get cooking!
Ingredients required to make quinoa upma:
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp urad dal
A pinch of asafoetida
7-8 curry leaves
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup quinoa
1 carrot, finely chopped
1/4 cup French beans, chopped
1/4 cup green peas
1 tbsp salted peanuts, roasted
Juice of half a lemon
Salt to taste
Water as required
How to make quinoa upma:
1) Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds. Once the mustard starts to splutter, add the urad dal, followed by a pinch of asafoetida and curry leaves. Keep stirring as you go adding the different ingredients. Once the ingredients are added, give everything a good mix.
2) Now add the onions & mix
3) Add the quinoa & mix well. Add water & salt as required. Cover & cook for a few minutes
4) Open the lid & check if the quinoa is cooked. You can now add the carrots & French beans. Mix again. You can add more water at this stage if required. Cover and cook again.
5) Once the quinoa along with the vegetables is cooked well, it's time to switch the flame off.
6) Add green peas & salted peanuts & squeeze some lemon juice on top. Serve hot!
#QuinoaUpma #BreakfastRecipe #TheFoodie,soccer usa major league